Tuesday, November 13, 2018

My Ego. More than inflated? You bet.

So just a little about me, not that anyone cares.

My name is Gabbie (or at least that's my preferred name) and at this time I am 17 years old. I am perfectly balanced (as all things should be) between a cliche highschooler and an old soul. Sadly unlike TV shows, I don't get to choose one over the other, and there is no way in heck I can perfectly do both (guess I lied about being perfectly balanced aye?).

Above is a not-so-recent picture of me, but you all can deal. And not unlike we were in school and the anxiety was high, I'm going to tell you all a little bit more about myself. I've been writing for quite some time and yet I still find flaws in it. Though I love it. I expect this blog to have bits and pieces of ideas along with writings of scenes from these ideas along with some of the dreams I've had recently that I think could make a good story.
I tend to forget about these things after a day and I wouldn't be surprised if that happened again. Otherwise, it should be interesting.

I hope you all have enjoyed my senseless ramblings, now let's get down to the real stuff, or whatever...

No comments:

Post a Comment