Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Daughter of Noctis

Deorwyn Sylvia

Deorwyn's last note to Conner-

Conner, one day you will read this and I pray when that day comes you will not hate me for the choices I have made for you. I'm sure as you have read through the rest of my diary you have pieced together that we are only half-siblings and that you are only alive because Solis forced Noctis to let you live under the comet Haley. He did this as an act to secure my approval of him.

Now because of the many choices they have made around my life, they meddled with forces even pumpkin lords should never tamper with, I can finally make a choice without any others altering what I do. To save the people of Terrah from more suffering, more pain then what they will already endure I have made the choice to take my own life.

I have figured out a way to do it so that you should never feel guilty. My friend has agreed to give me a poisonous berry that only few can find. It will look like an accident and I hope that's all you will ever see it as.

I also pray that the man that I have arranged to take you in is just as kind and caring as he was to me and his own daughter.

I will always love you, Though you were to be dead, the world would never have been the same. You will be the balance. The boy with hair of ice. A warning. A loved brother. And you will forever be watched by the daughter of the moon.

- Deorwyn
--------------------------
This section which will be revealed in the three months Conner is away from Claire reveals some pretty important information which may remain a mystery. One, Deorwyn was actually murdered and Conner did the right thing, and Two, Deorwyn knew Doltan though we don't know how well.

Also, Deorwyn was completely inspired by the song Daughter Of The Moon and if you listen it's probably pretty obvious.

No comments:

Post a Comment